Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The time has finally come . . .

of course that "time" changed yesterday.

Just as we were leaving the house for NYC yesterday afternoon, the hopsital called and let us know that surgery was moved from 8am this morning to 1pm this afternoon. Another half-day of fasting (no food or water since about 9:30 last night).

Janet, Evan & Ryan are downstairs having breakfast while I take care of a few pre-surgical tasks. Jason will have a bit of a tough day. Southern CT Univ. theater department's fall show opens tonight, and Jason is the sound team leader. I know that many are praying for my recovery, for my doctors and medical staff, but I want to also ask you for your prayers for my family, including my parents, Norman & Marjorie Palazini, and my in-laws, Walter & Faith Hicks. I know they are all understandably concerned.

OK gang . . . . it's about time to head out. See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment