Sunday, October 4, 2009

Well then . . . . . .

round 3 (or was it 5) of tests are done.  Actually, it seemed like a waste of time.

I had an appointment with a pulmonologist at Sloan-Kettering on Thursday . . . breathing exercises, pressures, stress tests . . .   all passed with flying colors.

Once that was done, I then needed to wait more than two hours for the doctor to see me. After reviewing my test results. the first thing the he asked was "And why are you here?".

Once I explained that I was scheduled for surgery, he then just assumed that this was for clearance for my surgery.  Wouldn't you think that they would know why I was supposed to be there especially as this was a referral from another Sloan Cancer Center docs?  They're all on the same computer system.

Just venting a little bit I guess.  Again, not sweating the "small" stuff.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment