Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nothing new to report . . .

I've been doing some research on surgeons that perform minimally invasive DaVinci robotic radical prostatectomy.  This type of surgery posses the best option for full recovery with the least amount of long term residual effects.


I have an appointment Wednesday morning to meet with my urologist again to discuss the final findings of the MRI and bone scans.


Tuesday, I'm driving up to visit my parents and to give them the news about my cancer.  Now that there's more positive info, and a sense of knowing what's coming down the road, I feel better now about telling them about my diagnosis.  I am so happy I waited to tell them - I have answers for them now.




But, with all that said . . . .   this weekend is about celebrating our son Evan's 16th birthday and enjoying the beautiful weekend ahead of us.
Have a great time with your families and friends! 
Cheers!
CJP

No comments:

Post a Comment