Monday, September 28, 2009

Now I remember why I don't like Mondays . . .

There are some Monday's that you just want to start over again.  (and I had nothing else to really write)

First, someone spilled some of their coffee on me while on the train this morning.  Not too bad, but the shirt I'm wearing has some stains on it now and I don't have anything else with me.  Grrrrrrrr . . .   not sweating the small stuff any more.

Next . . .  the glass slides from my biopsy were supposed to be sent to my surgeons' office in NYC . . .    the lab (Dianon), after getting the slides back from Yale Cancer Center, sent them back to Yale and not to my doctor in NY.  Major problem, no.  Pain in the neck, YES!!!!

There's a chance that this will cause a delay in my surgery date because the slides need to be reviewed by the pathology lab at Sloan-Kettering to confirm my diagnosis before surgery.  It's just a minor mistake, but it may hold up my surgery another week so to me it's a major screw up.

Then there's the fact the Red Sox allowed the "skankees" to clinch the AL East by being swept.  Yes, the AL East was going to NY, but it didn't have to be the Sox that gave it to them.

Yeah,  tough Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment